Machine learning toolkit for Max. As of December 2017, ml.star is available directly through the Max Package Manager. Available for Max and Windows, with help patches and 'tutorials'. Open up Max and you can download the machine learning externals and get started now!
ML.* currently includes implementations of:
- ml.art - Adaptive Resonance Theory unsupervised, growing neural network
- ml.fcm - Fuzzy C-means clustering
- ml.kdtree - K-d tree nearest neighbor sorting and searching
- ml.lzw - Lempel-Ziv-Welch lossless string/data compression
- jit.ml.lzw - matrix version of ml.lzw
- ml.mlp - Multi-layer Perceptron neural network
- ml.som - Self Organizing Map
- ml.spatial - Spatial encoding network for NN feature management
with a Hidden Markov Model in development.
If you find ml.* useful and use it in academic work or publications please cite:
Smith, Benjamin D., and Guy E. Garnett. "Unsupervised Play: Machine Learning Toolkit for Max." In Proceedings of NIME. 2012.